The result of this was spending so much time in searching for food.
Basically, Diamond argues that people’s lives circulated around looking for food to eat and doing nothing else.
Basically, Diamond argues that those humans who moved out to areas that were ecologically and geographically favorable for food production became advantaged.
Instead of spending all their lives hunting animals and gathering fruits from the wild, they practiced agriculture and domesticated animals.
The surplus time which had been created was used to invent other things which the author views to be the proximate causes of the ...?
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies Table of Contents Table of Contents 2 Introduction 3 Thesis ment 4 Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies: A Review 4 Conclusion 8 Work Cited 10 10 Introduction Tracing the developmental history of human civilization and its battle for sustenance through myriad twists and turns of external factors was not so easy.Human civilization and its actual trajectory have always been enigmatic and there are only a few insightful and fact–filled documentations on the hegemony of races and overreaching of one civilization over the other.The book, “Guns,......7 October A Response to Jared Diamond’s Guns, Germs and Steel In his book “Guns, Germs, and Steel”, Jared Diamond raises some critical questions about the uneven distribution of wealth, control and authority throughout the entire civilizations of the world, and asks how this precedent started off.The challenge of your essay is to 1) fit specific arguments in a chosen chapter into the arguments in that chapters section or part, 2) relate the arguments in your chapter and part to the arguments in a second chapter and part, and 3) tie all of these arguments into the overall argument of the book.The essay needs to be in five sections: 1) summary of your chapter (20% of grade) ; 2) relating your chapter to your part (20% of grade), 3) relating your chapter and part to your partners chapter and part (20% of grade), 4) relating both chapters and parts to the overall book (10% of grade), and 5) critical evaluation (30% of grade).Yes, white people are wussies and can’t live in that type of environment till recently 3. Yes, something had to be going on for them to all be so smart 3.Europeans could hardly live there because of malaria and other diseases, Australians seemed to have a backward society, Australians showed they had a head start over others. The Chinese population used to be more diverse, northern Chinese overran the southern Chinese and threw out the odd people Chapter 17 1.The climate can change how people live Chapter 3 1. First inventions didn’t work real well, places with good food production and a large population were where inventions flourished Chapter 14 1.Analyses how the Incan How languages began to form 2. Parts of some languages were stolen to form new languages, first form of writing originated in southwest asia, first writing was called cuniform Chapter 13 1. Reviews the levels of organization in the society 2. 5 levels, lowest are usually less intelligent, top usually is in charge. Explains how Australia and new guinea are inhospitable and support low populations 2.The book captivates thoroughly enlightening 496 pages and......4 March A Response to Jared Diamond’s Guns, Germs and Steel In his book“Guns, Germs, and Steel”, Jared Diamond raises some critical questions about the uneven distribution of wealth, control and authority throughout the entire civilizations of the world, and asks how this precedent started off.In his book, he wrote: “For instance, why weren’t Native Americans, Africans, and Aboriginal Australians the ones who decimated, subjugated or exterminated Europeans and Asians? He recognizes the control and ownership of guns, germ, and steel as the crucial explanation, marking out......